Thursday 5 August 2010

Them & Us

"I'm so bored I could die".
Immortal last words hey? I guess this is how I'm feeling a bit tonight. It's ridiculously melodramatic, really. I've not felt like this in a while, but I'm starting to feel increasingly worried about the future again. It would seem that it didn't take me as long as I thought to get back into the swing of things. I'm so angry at myself for feeling like this. Oh please someone snap me out of this!



I'm currently in London again after a weekend at home. After weekends like this, I always feel guilty for never being there. Nothing seems to beat a Saturday night out with old friends, and this night was no exception. No matter how much we have all changed and grown out of our old lives in recent years, whenever I'm on that dance floor with Becky, I instantly feel sixteen years old again. This town will always have a place in my heart, even if it doesn't really have a place for me now.


I may be in London but I have never been so broke in my life. I don't have a single penny in my bank and I seem to owe everybody money. I think I have officially exhausted all my options.

No comments:

Post a Comment